What is 'Industrial Training' in Financial Markets?
Financial Markets is a Skill-Oriented field. Under Trader For Tomorrow® Initiative, we provide Practical Skill Training to college students, to cover all the job-related aspects of Financial Markets under the supervision of Industry Leaders, to prepare the students for actual Financial Markets jobs and gain an edge during the recruitment process.
What happens during Industrial Training?
Basic Theoretical Assessment
Industry Professionals Conduct Technical Tests & Psychological Surveys To Assess The Basic Theoretical Understanding For Financial Markets.
Pre-Training Knowledge Induction
Theoretical Reading Material Is Provided To All The Participants Based On Performance In Theoretical Assessment To Prepare Them For Practical Training.
Introduction To How Industry Internally Works
Industry Professionals Conduct Live Introductory Sessions On Internal Working of Financial Institutions Like Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds etc.
Live Market Skill Training By Industry Experts
Industry Professionals Conduct Live Market Practical Training Sessions for Advanced Technical Analysis & Charts Interpretation in Investing and Trading.
Stock Markets Practical Assignments & Live Projects
All Participants Are Given Live Market Assignments & Projects Under The Supervision Of Industry Professionals To Assess The Skills In Real World.
Industrial Recognition & Corporate Certification
Most Value Adding Members Receive Recognition & Awards And All Active Members Receive Industrial Training Certification.
Who Can Collaborate?
Finance Clubs & Societies
College & Universities
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it a Stock Market Course?
- No, it is not a Stock Market Course. The structure of any course is generally theoretical and curriculum focused. In Industrial Training, the focus remains on real-world skills and making the candidate ready for actual job in the industry which includes several complex situations and conditions.
What is the qualification of Industry Professional appointed for Industrial Training in Financial Markets?
- The appointed professionals are currently working in the industry as Financial Technical Analyst, Trading Strategy Developer, Financial Markets Education Professional, Full-Time Investor/Trader etc and are Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) by International Federation of Technical Analysts and Authorized Person at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE).
What is covered in the practical training sessions?
- We cover majorly three things - How the industry works internally, How the investing is done at Industrial Level and How the trading is done at Industrial Level.
What is the total duration of industrial training?
- It depends on many factors, including the current skill set of participants, the time commitments during the training and learning speed of the participants. Industrial level training takes a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
What equipment or platforms are required for the training?
- All the analysis, trading and training platforms/softwares will be provided by The Financial Doctors (www.TheFinancialDoctorsIndia.com) and associated partners to all the participants. The participants need a laptop/PC with decent internet connection.
What is the total fees for industrial training?
- Trader For Tomorrow is doing it as part of our Skill Development Initiative. Only basic fee is charged from the participants to cover the training & equipment cost. The fee depends on several factors including the number of participants from the college, current skill-set of participants etc.
Can I participate as an Individual in Industrial Training?
- This model of Industrial Training is open for partnered colleges/clubs/universities only. For individual participants, we run an annual Open-For-All Chapter. You can visit Trader For Tomorrow Annual Chapter page for related details.