What is an Industrial Course?
India has several Financial Market vacancies but only a few skilled candidates to fill. In consultation with 103 financial market employers including Stock Brokers, Research Firms, Trading Firms and Algo System Developers, we have developed skill based job-specific courses with the sole objective of preparing financial market aspirants for High-In-Demand financial market positions including Dealers, RMS, Research Analysts, Customer Engagement Specialists etc.
Course - 1
Internal Operations of Stock Markets
Financial Markets are complex at industrial level. This industrial course focuses on Internal Operations of Stock Market to develop Industrial Grade understanding of functions of the stock market. This course is curated by Certified Financial Technician (International Federation of Technical Analysts).
Difficulty - ★★★☆☆
Focused Roles - Research Analysis / Trading / Investing
Skill - Internal Processes
Frequently Asked Questions
For how much time will I get the access for the industrial course videos?
- The access is granted for 60 days.
Can I get the extension for video access?
- There is no provision for extension for video access. You'll have to follow the Access Procedure again from starting to gain the access for another 60 days.
What is the scope after taking this course?
- All the industrial courses are focused on High-In-Demand financial market positions including Dealers, RMS, Research Analysts, Customer Engagement Specialists etc.
Why is there a small fee for this course?
- Under Trader For Tomorrow® Initiative, we intend to provide the best material and resources in the industry for free. But, to filter spam audience, we do induce minor fee. The objective of the fee is not to generate revenue, but to filter spam audience, which is a massive challenge in the industry.
Can I apply for refund for this course?
- Due to the consumption nature of the material offered, we do not offer refund for the courses.
What is the duration for certification exam?
- Certificate Exam can be completed within 1 hour and 30 minutes.
What is the minimum passing score for certification exam?
- Minimum passing score is 70% where all questions carry 1 point each.
What if I do not clear the certification exam?
- If you do not clear the certification exam, no certificate will be issued for the same. Also, no refund is issued in case the candidate fails to clear the exam.
How many times can I attempt the certification exam?
- Certification exam can be attempted only once.
What type of questions will be asked in the certification exam?
- Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the certification exam.
When will the certification exam take place?
- The certification exam will be started immediately after the payment. You'll be redirected to the test page immediately after the payment.
Will I be required to go somewhere to give the certification exam?
- No, the certification exam is completely online.
Will there be any negative marking in the certification exam?
- No, there is no negative marking.
How will I know If I have cleared the certification exam or not?
- All the candidates are notified via email regarding their result for certification exam within 14 days.
How can I know about any ongoing discounts or offers?
- These courses are already offering the best material in the industry at the lowest cost. We do offer discounts in case of bulk access. You can reach out to us at CentralChapter@TraderForTomorrow.com for related queries.