What is 'Career Consultation' in Financial Markets?
Financial Markets has several career prospects. Some as simple as Financial Analysts, Full-Time Investor/Trader, and some a bit complex, like Quantitative Strategist, Trading Strategy Developer, Quant Monitoring Specialist etc. Under Trader For Tomorrow® Initiative, we try to help the budding aspirants to choose the right financial markets career based on their interest and other critical specifics.
The Process for Career Consultation
Booking Appointment With Industry Professional
45 Minutes appointment for telephonic conversation is booked with Industry Professional based on time availability of the candidate and the industry professional. The appointment is confirmed via email after the completion of all documentation and formalities.
Open Conversation With Candidate
Industry Professional engages in a detailed telephonic conversation with the candidate to understand his/her interest, inclination, current knowledge & skill-set and other critical specifics. Based on inputs, the professional suggests certain career prospects, related details and hacks.
Email With Detailed Links
All the specifics including course details, college details etc referred during the telephonic conversation with the industry professional is emailed to the candidate's registered email ID.
Who Can Apply?
Class 11th and 12th Students
Undergraduate College Students
Post Graduate College Students
Individuals Targeting Career Change
Frequently Asked Questions
I am from engineering background. Can I apply for Career Consultation in Financial Markets?
- Yes, Definitely! Financial Market firms hire several graduates from engineering background every year. There are many career prospects today for individuals from engineering background in financial markets.
What is the qualification of Industry Professional appointed for Career Consultation in Financial Markets?
- The appointed professionals are currently working in the industry as Financial Technical Analyst, Trading Strategy Developer, Financial Markets Education Professional, Full-Time Investor/Trader etc and are Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) by International Federation of Technical Analysts and Authorized Person at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE).
I am confused about CFA, FRM, MBA (Finance), CMT and CFTe. Can I apply for Career Consultation in Financial Markets?
- Yes, Definitely!
I am trading/investing in share markets for past 2 years. Now, I am looking to explore different job opportunities around share market. Can I apply for Career Consultation in Financial Markets?
- If you are already trading/investing, generally, you should have greater chance of getting employed in Financial Markets than a person without any such track record. You can apply for Career Consultation.
I am looking for career counselling outside of Financial Markets. Can I apply for Career Consultation?
- Unfortunately, No! We only provide consultation regarding career in Financial Markets.
Can I apply for a refund of consultation fees?
- Yes. All the refund requests received at least 12 hours before the confirmed appointment time are automatically accepted. Full fee (after a minor deduction of 4.9% as transaction charges) shall be refunded within 20 Business Days from the date of refund request received. No refund requests are entertained thereafter. To apply for a refund, an email has to be forwarded to CentralChapter@TraderForTomorrow.com with subject “Consultation Refund” from your registered email ID.
Can I reschedule my appointment?
- Yes. You can reschedule your appointment up to one time only, subject to availability of the industry professional. All the rescheduling requests received at least 12 hours before the confirmed appointment time are considered. No rescheduling requests are entertained thereafter. To reschedule, an email has to be forwarded to CentralChapter@TraderForTomorrow.com with subject “Consultation Reschedule” from your registered email ID.
What if I am not available at the appointment time?
- You have to apply for rescheduling of appointment at least 12 hours before the confirmed appointment time. No reschedule or refund request shall be entertained thereafter.
What if my phone is not reachable / switched off at the appointment time?
- We call on the provided phone number and alternate phone number multiple times within the 45 minutes window. If both the numbers are not reachable due to any reason what-so-ever, the appointment is forfeited. No reschedule or refund requests are entertained for 'No Show' cases by candidates.
I have paid the consultation fee. Can my brother/sister/friend also get advice within the 45 minutes appointment.
- The appointment is strictly for one person only. They can book a separate appointment for career consultation. We'll be happy to help.